Halo Projector Head light Installation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorpin

Hey guys it's been awhile since i've posted anything, surprised I'm still a member, but anyway I recently purchased a set of halo projector head lights off ebay, but then they arrived there is only one page explaining to connect two wire for the halo's but nothing else. I can do almost anything to cars, but electrical is one week point. I looked briefly for articles on this but I have such a headache right now, I couldn't read anymore. So if you guys can be so kind as point to the correct info. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Scorp:):)

So, in the since, what exactly are you looking for? How to hook up the halo's? If thats the case, what I did for my halo's and my buddy's halo's on our civics are tagged into the corner marker light and they work perfectly, and actually I tagged into one marker light(right side) since it was easy to get to since we both have short air intakes. You could do that, or run it to the inside and wire it up to the switch inside, or to a separate switch. But the quick way to tell which wire you need to tap into, is to grab a test light, disconnect the light socket from the plug, turn on your markers, and probe till you figure out what wire it is, and tie into it. -Gary

When I first wired mine up, I wired them up so the halo around the low beam came on with the low beams and the same for the high beams. After doing this you could barely tell the halos were on, so I wired them to the opposite beam. It turned out much better that way. In short, I just spliced into the appropriate wires. I know it sounds kinda vague, but it wasn't bad. Just make sure you have a multimeter on hand to check. Hope this helps.

Back