Halo projector headlight help for 97 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cstyle

Where do the extra wires hook up too. If i hook them to the battery they dont turn off. Where and how do i hook the wires up at.

Which wires are you talking about? The wires from the actual halo themself, or the power wires for the actual projector lens.

Did it come with an additional plug in harness for the projector par to plug into your stock plugs?

Yes it came with an extra plug to plug into the other OEM plug. But there are extra wires pos and neg.

I connected both red wires together and another red wire from that connecting to the fuse box. and grounded the other two. The lights come on with having to turn the light switch inside the car. So thats why i am unasure of where to hook them up at to where they work when i turn on my headlights.

just hard wire them to a toggle switch in side the car
black-grnd
red- run into inside car get your power from fuse box

how do i get the high beams to light up with the light switch inside my car when i turn it to high beam?

When I had those indiglo gauge lights I just pulled out my light dimmer, next to the steering wheel, and spliced the power wire off the switch. Worked out pretty good until I got sick of them and trashed them.

Back