Halo Reach

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Invasion and Generator Defense game types where pretty fun. It is a new twist for the Halo Franchise and I enjoyed it. The scoring in the Arena is pretty slick too. One problem that I have had with Halo 3 MP is if you do not invest a great deal of time in MP then your rank hardly goes up. My highest rank for Halo 3 MP is 29. I am also a fan of the reticle bloom as well, along with the rework on how shields function.

I agree with the shield and health having separate "meters." I'll also tip my hat to bungie because when I first heard they had "load-outs" I was like oh boy they're gonna start riding the cod coat tails but they proved me wrong. The fact you can't unlock weapons as you progress I think is better because it still keeps the halo tradition I guess you can say. The whole running to get the sniper or rocket launcher before the other players do, instead of starting the game and shooting an rpg into the air.

So who is playing Reach? The old lady got me the Legendary Edition :D

If you kids see me online playing I am down for just about anything. I am about half way through the campaign on Legendary but still need to start Co-Op Legendary. I still haven't gotten a good enough score in the Arena to get placed in a division yet :( Im averaging like a 1300 daily score. Anyway, just seeing what folks thoughts on it are.

a bunch of my friends havent left their homes in days due to this game...

/life

Back