Hank 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i know some of you all probably dont like country music, but if you get a chance, go so Hank 3. he does old style country music like his granddad, not the stuff his dad does (Hank Williams Jr.). he also does metal (which im NOT that big a fan of his), but it is pretty badass tho. he has 3 metal bands: Hellbilly, 3 Bar Ranch and Assjack as well as his country band: Hank 3 and The Damn Band. anywho, they played 4 hrs straight and put on a hell of a concert. his pics from the concert i went to:

Hank 3 pictures by BaggedSplash - Photobucket

his a song of his in case you wonder what he sounds like:
Hank3 Crazed Country Rebel - YouTube

after the show, he signed autographs and took pics with the fans until everyone left. hes a hell of a nice guy and i got to shake his hand and tell him thanks for a good show and my girlfriend took a pic with him.

check him out sometime as its well worth it!!

I liked that. There's so much country these days that's actually pop, that I always tell people I don't like country. But there's a handful of country bands I don't mind, and I think this one will make the cut.

I liked that. There's so much country these days that's actually pop, that I always tell people I don't like country. But there's a handful of country bands I don't mind, and I think this one will make the cut.

yeah i HATE pop country as well...hell Hank 3 hates it even worse! LOL. i really dig Hank 3 and i cant wait to see him in concert again. definately worth the money (it was only $12 to see him play for 4hrs straight).

not bad at all. people give me the face when i say I don't like country...

I'm with many of you all. The days of Hank, Johhny, Merl, David A. Cove and many others are dead. this new country to me is just garbage and filled with wannabe's who only put their boots on to play a show.

I'm not much of a country music listener but when the song has a meaning, a lesson, some truth of the world we live in (not just being at a beach drinking margaritas) it does'nt matter if it twangs or not. It's a song we can all relate to.

you wanna hear someone who is embarrasing his roots you should check Waylon Jennings grandson. :lol:

Back