<#########> Happy 4:20 y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no no
2enw6kw.jpg

;)

what thge hell you are talking about??? what is important in 4/20????? please disregard my inacurate knowledge>>>>

It is Hitlers Birthday. This site is full of neo-nazi white supremacists.

It really was Hitlers birthday... 4-20-1889...

and for everyone else its worldwide stoner day.
all the fuck ups and degenerates do nothing but smoke out all day

man what a 4/20
ive got hardly any weed left, and the dealer is gone for the weekend

what to do?

i've got a bowl left, dont ask how that happened.. but its about to disappear.. my buddies sister rented a jump house at her pad.. good times.. blunts, bongs, and bubblers are what my night consisted of.. heheh...

lol since I dont smoke me and some friends went to the hookah bar last night smoked some stuff called paradise... yea it was good!!!

and for everyone else its worldwide stoner day.
all the fuck ups and degenerates do nothing but smoke out all day

How bout this.....Fuck you :p

I made 110K last year, how bout you???? Who's the fuck up now.

How bout this.....Fuck you :p

I made 110K last year, how bout you???? Who's the fuck up now.
he said "all the fuck ups and degenerates do nothing but smoke out all day"...not "all the people who smoke out all day are fuck ups and degenerates"...lol...so technically...he doesnt mind if you smoke out all day...but its the fuck ups and degenerates that piss him off...hmmmm...unless youre a fuck and degenerate and just admitted to it...lol...;)

he said "all the fuck ups and degenerates do nothing but smoke out all day"...not "all the people who smoke out all day are fuck ups and degenerates"...lol...so technically...he doesnt mind if you smoke out all day...but its the fuck ups and degenerates that piss him off...hmmmm...unless youre a fuck and degenerate and just admitted to it...lol...;)

:raises hand:

Its just a dumb ass generalized comment. I hate when people say that weed makes you retarded and blah blah blah. Its bullshit. It will happen with ANY drug if you let it. Its the people that are fucked up not the drug.

I picked my nose, I felt the rewards of that simple act was rewarding enough.

Back