Happy 420!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats what all the druggies said at first...

have fun trying to remember things that happened 20 minutes ago, lol burnouts.

druggies?!?!... :laugh:

when i hear the word druggies, i think of crack, meth, heroin, coke.. shit like that.. not weed.. its an herb and it grow naturally from the ground... its not like someone made this up in their basement..

Quoted post[/post]]

Thats like saying that anyone that drinks alcohol is incapable of driving because their coordination sucks. Sorry, but the effect on short term memory that marijuana has is only applicable while high. If you'd ever been high, you'd realize the reason you forget shit that just happened is probably because 1) you wern't really paying attention, 2) you have way more going on in your head than normal (you go off on random tangents).

Also saying that people that smoke weed arn't sucessful isn't very valid. Its not that weed makes you unsucessful, its that unsucessful people are more likely to smoke weed (to cope with bordem, low self esteem, reduce stress, etc). I'm an ME student with a 3.4 GPA about to go into upper division and I just got 107% on my last Thermo test (the avg was 55%). Oh yeah, and I smoke like 3 bong loads the night before the test.

oh yeah, and burn one down boys!

The Devil went to Jamaica
He was looking to sell some weed
he was doin' fine, they were standing in line
it was excellent weed indeed
When he came across a young man who was likewise peddling pot
and the devil slid down the beach and said "boy let me tell you what,
I guess you kinda figured I'm a reefer head of course
and after all this time, I guess that I'm a conessuire of sorts
now your stuff smells ok, but this can tranquilize a horse
I bet a million in cash against your satsh just to think mines better then yours."
The boy said "My names Johnny and you ain't smoked nothing yet
one hit of this grass'll kick your ass, you got yourself a bet."

Johnny you roll a ball of hash and make sure its the bomb
cause the devils got the kinda stuff they smoke in vietnam
you'll get a million smackaroos in cash if you can cope
but if you can't the devil gets your dope

The devil packed a bong with a little Acopulco gold
and resin flew from his fingertips as he fired up his bowl
he filled that chamber all the way and he took a mighty hit
and as they passed it back and forth it gave them both a coughing fit

when the bowl was finished Johnny said hey man that stuff was great
but fill your lungs with some of this and prepare to vegetate

cannibas sativa sweet mary jane
the devils in the back yard frying his brain
zig zag filled with a diggidy dank
hold on tight it'll hit you like a tank

the devil nodded off because he knew that he was stoned
and he asked if he could buy an ounce of the stuff that Johnny owned
Johnny said devil just come on back if you ever want to catch a buzz
i done told you once you son of a bitch mines the best there ever was

Fired up doobies one by one
aint gonna stop till the bags done
green as a bull frog sticky as glue
granny do you get high yes i do

orlyios.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Thats like saying that anyone that drinks alcohol is incapable of driving because their coordination sucks. Sorry, but the effect on short term memory that marijuana has is only applicable while high. If you'd ever been high, you'd realize the reason you forget shit that just happened is probably because 1) you wern't really paying attention, 2) you have way more going on in your head than normal (you go off on random tangents).

Also saying that people that smoke weed arn't sucessful isn't very valid. Its not that weed makes you unsucessful, its that unsucessful people are more likely to smoke weed (to cope with bordem, low self esteem, reduce stress, etc). I'm an ME student with a 3.4 GPA about to go into upper division and I just got 107% on my last Thermo test (the avg was 55%). Oh yeah, and I smoke like 3 bong loads the night before the test.

oh yeah, and burn one down boys!

ME undergrad thermo is easy...

and regarding the cleaning bathroom comment.. that was more based at those implying the cocaine use. i have no problem with pot... hell i used to smoke all the time...... in high school. the thing is i grew up. i have a full ride for PhD at a big ten university and i get paid monthly while i get the degree, so is in my best interst to fuck it all up by smoking pot? probably not... but i don't judge, i functioned damn well high all the time.... again it was in high school though lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Pot sucks. I did it like 3 times, and the third time it was laced with something that really did me in. Havent' touched it in over 14 years.

"I'll come up with great ideas first... and then get high to reward myself!"
Same here. Used to smoke a lot but then smoked some laced shit. I only smoke now when it's free from friends. And even then I take only a hit or two. I would rather be drunk.

Random thought: Driving high is also soooo much harder than driving drunk....At least that's what I've heard.

I guess I'm just more practiced at one rather than the other. However before I get flamed I only drive when buzzed or a little more. If I'm too far I just sleep it off wherever I am.

Meaning, no increase in accident. One of those studies was by our very own NHTSA (National Highway Traffic and Safety Admin.). The only major problem is with staying between the lines but stoned drivers will slow down to compensate unlike drunk drivers. Word.

I see.

umm when you get really powerful shit it is definatley hard to drive. it is also dangerous becuase your spacing out and tend to act before thinking.

Quoted post[/post]]
What fucking moron drives when they're completely wasted on anything?

Yes Celerity. As much as you want to hate on that, it says the pot smokers will compensate for their intoxication to the point where they're as dangersous as a stone sober driver. Context owns you.
I can compensate when drunk too. Please, I'm probably a better drunk driver than a lot of sober drivers. They fact is I would rather not get a DUI so I only do it when I feel I can and have to, of course. But I can do it just fine.

Back