Happy 420!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
haha, the video has a guy smoking one joint (didnt mean to say couple), but in teh video, he drove the same if not a little better when stoned.

after 24 beers your good to drive? shut the fuck up.
Dude, I'm in a fraternity at a school where there is nothing better to do. I drink like 3-4 times a week. Plus I'm 190-200lbs. and mostly Irish, Scottish, and Slovakian. I'm not trying to brag. After 24 I am really drunk, no doubt. But I'm practiced at drunk driving, just because I rarely do it anymore doesn't mean my skill will leave me. Frankly it's past the bragging stage and is just straight up expensive.

its definately not one of those skills you should be mastering.

slush box, i like you dude... but don't kill people.

you're not only going to kill yourself, but if you live and end up offing a lady and her baby... you're not going to want to live.

not only is it stupid to drink that much and drive... but it's just not called for. it's all fine and dandy to drink that much as it's your life. but... when you get on the road, you make it everyone else's business.

i don't care how much alcohol you can hold. i don't care how well you think you can drive like that. i mean it when i say, when you get caught, you're going to re-think it. please don't be an idiot anymore.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol this has now turned into the intervention for slushy. :p
That was me in hs. Like I said in previous posts, I either drink at my house or my fraternity house= no need to drink and drive anywhere. Wawa is a block away too.

Quoted post[/post]]
If by "good to drive" you mean waking up in your bed, with your car in the driveway, you keys on the dresser, and no idea how you got there...yeah, you're good to drive. Dude, I was 280lbs. of mostly muscle when I used to drink and I wasn't good to drive after 24 beers, and I got drunk every day.
Why would I lie? I rarely black out and I can handle myself. And if there is really a need for me to get somewhere, that's the great part of a fraternity. 55 brothers. It's very rare that were all drunk at once.

Quoted post[/post]]
musta been a ton of shaming going on :wink:
markers come out almost every night. My favorite is the antiquing.

Quoted post[/post]]
ELEPHANT WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're not gay. Our pledging is more based around basic training for the military. We were founded by Marines. There is another fraternity at Rowan that does it though.

slush- the only reason i ask... is because i saw what it does. my mother in law was killed in a car accident by a guy who was on his way home after a party at 8am. he was going 80 on a 55 road, but the road crests to an intersection.

she never knew what hit her. but... i saw the aftermath. i saw what happened to her, her car, him, and his car. he survived... got out, and said 'wtf was she trying to do?!' like it was her fault.

when i hear people get all huffy about saying 'i know my limits even after 24 beers' it gets me irritated because this can happen to you, or someone else.

Back