Happy B-day Green92HatchDX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happy birthday Chris!!! Only 365 days to go... until you can finally go out nightclubbing with us. ;)

BTW... I think that you deserve TWO birthday threads! lol.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 26 2003, 01:25 AM
you don't get that kind of love from anyone other than the night crew here at hondaswap :)

:withstupid: :werd: :woo: :troll:

i know guys, thanks alot. this is crazy. i get more love from you all than my own girl sometimes.

im not an old man damnit! :lol:

so now that im 20 i should turbocharge... anyone got an apexi vafc v2 or the other controller thingie they wanna sell? thats it besides charge pipes, oil feed lines, and header (had one but it fit the 1.8 not the 1.5)... ive got all the rest of the parts.

im destined to live forever. i live a crazy life.

dont hate on the rage. :p i went to lundgren the other day, and they would have given me 2k for it as a trade in on an 03 si or 01 ex like i want... the ex was only 12,500... maybe in the spring....... at that rate minus the turbo parts i make out well. the turbo parts could always end up somewheres else....

well today im working 12-10. yea that sucks. atleast the girls in assembly will have a cake for me, and i got a bday card from an old flame from my insurance company.

go shorty...its your birfday, gunna party in da club like its your birfday...err wait....

Happy Birfday y0

<---DA Cheat will dance for you :)

it's just another day... or at least IMO it is. B-days like Holidays suck ass.

hes right. today really sucked after i went to bed at 3am. atleast i got 25 bucks at work from the ceo. bday bonus i guess. brie and i have been arguing nonstop and she really made me feel like shit...

ah well, im going to daves to slam down some parrot bay and rock out gran turismo.

this will be the longest year of your life

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 26 2003, 09:55 PM
this will be the longest year of your life

what makes you think that? besides go into 21+ clubs i do everything else. there are plenty of 18+ clubs around here, and i dont care for strip clubs.

my best friend is the manager of a local liquor store. booze is not a problem. its also free.

Back