happy b-day guys :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Today's Birthdays
calendar 6 members are celebrating their birthday today
tylonalsnifnfool(20), hondadreamer(37), 92civichatchb18b(25), allbottledup(25), ls/vtecwanb(23), tmitbyh(23)

Thanx guys. No drinking for me i'm only 20 :ph34r: . But I will be getting my new devilbliss GTi today. It comes in a case with 5 tips and two cups and a bunch of cleaning tools.

Plus someone is bringing me $1000 for my warrior today.

You have a Warrior for sale?!?!?! For $1000!??!!?

Quoted post[/post]]
Thanx guys. No drinking for me i'm only 20 :ph34r: . But I will be getting my new devilbliss GTi today. It comes in a case with 5 tips and two cups and a bunch of cleaning tools.

Happy birthday... Sucks that you have to 21 to drink there... Here you only have to be 18. :mrgreen:

yea, 18 is cool, but then you have to actually live in canada... pass

Quoted post[/post]]

Good choice on the gun. Thats what I have. I'll spray with that over a digi Sata any day.

Thats good to hear. But tell me one thing swanny, WTF am I going to spray thought it with a 2.2 tip? It come with one but what would I use it for?

Thats good to hear. But tell me one thing swanny, WTF am I going to spray thought it with a 2.2 tip? It come with one but what would I use it for?

really heavy primer? or driveway sealer?
maybe some kilz oil based home paint?

i thought devilbliss was a color for volkswagen
:werd:

thats not brians name. Thats my old one I forgot the password too a long time ago

Back