happy b day invisibledemon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rent one and spray it at the track lol.

I believe hertz does it at 21 and all others do 25, but I could be wrong.

In any case, happy birthday! Hope its filled with wishes n happyness n shit.

yeah, when i was in florida in dec, i was there for work, needed to rent a car, the client had to rent the car and put me down as the driver, because every rental place requires you to be 25. it was a pain in the ass, but the client was cool about it, my boss had discussed it with him before hand so we knew we needed to do it that way.
i have not found a rental place that will rent to under 25's.

but, its just another day. im always off on monday, and i told my boss not to expect me ontime timorrow because i may get drunk tonight, havnt decided yet.
just sitting here putting some music on the computer and listening to some.

I rented a car for two months through Budget earlier this year while the Si was out of commission. They just charge out the ass for under 25 insurance.

I rented a car for two months through Budget earlier this year while the Si was out of commission. They just charge out the ass for under 25 insurance.

:werd:

I suppose different places set there own policies on who they will rent to, but I've rented cars with me listed as the driver and sole occupant plenty of times prior to being 25. They just charge you more...

lmao.
i have a girl for that. no payment required. and also, i get no STD.

well, slight payment required. dinners and shit, but i get to eat too. so it all works out.

Back