happy b-day james!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha *grabs BDNs walking cane*

Thanks. Today has been hell so far. :)

Ha! I just logged on and was about to make him a birthday thread since I didnt see one!

Anywho...
Happy birthday James! Dont have too much fun working over time and trying to get your license renewed! Hope you have a good one! Good thing that you arent still down here we would have to take you out and you wouldnt be able to walk by 8pm! ^_^

New system install + annoying customer who now has my work cell phone number = hell.

Had to install a new T1 card at 7 am this morning, fortunately that went off without a hitch.

Then it was back to the system install... I can't work on one problem without another one being over-dramatized by these people.

I tried to get my license renewed and they said I needed a bank statement with my current address to do it. So... I had to come home to get that. :(

I'm about to go try for round 2 at the BMV.

edit: haha goddamn it. The owner of the company I just put the system into calls and says the phone system is smoking in the back. D'OH!

Then he tells me he's kidding. :(

I need another Dr Pepper.

bureau of motor vehicles, department of motor vehicles. It works either way here I guess. :p

Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday... to you.... Happy Birthday, Mr. President... Happy Birthday... toooooo yoooooooooou!

/marilyn

w00t! It ended up being round 4 before getting my license renewed. lol

But 19.50 later, I'm legal to drive for another 5 years!

Then I get home and my rebate check from Kumho showed up, woot another 40 bucks!

haha it couldn't have been anymore perfect. I had brian send out the rebate letter when I was in Texas. Two months later to the day I get it. w00t!

Back