happy b-day jamie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i'm getting up there :eek: :ph34r:
today was a good day :) i took the day off work, finished up 2 classes (8 more credits, so as of today i have 125 credits total credits, with a 3.95 gpa, and i will be eligable for 2 associate's degree's in march
icon_smile.gif
) and to top it off,i get to sleep in tomorrow morning for teh first time in over a week
icon_smile.gif

i have 3 more birthdays to go before i start celebrating anneversary's :)

Oh, btw, i got my CF headliner installed Misty.. Hit me up on aim and i'll send some pics :)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday bro!

Holy shit. 3.95 GPA. Is your school cake?

holy crap that looks good... consider those pics saved... i'll have to show the BF tonight. :)

Thanks for the pics!!! Turned out really good, Jamie. :)

She's refering to me.

jeffie- why are you so surprised? lol

james- maybe one day... :p

Jamie- I showed him and he thinks it looks good... might have started a trend! lol I'm going to see if I can find the material somewhere.

jeffie- why are you so surprised? lol

james- maybe one day... :p

Jamie- I showed him and he thinks it looks good... might have started a trend! lol I'm going to see if I can find the material somewhere.

cool :) try...
Phoenix Trim and Supply Co. 602-269-5825 .open M-F 8 - 430 that's where i got it, and i believe it comes in multiple colors, as it is a vinyl with a cf pattern :D

i believe they ship, and make sure you get atleast 3 cans of the best arosol stuff they have, and put extra glue on the sun visor area.. mine is starting to get some bubbles in that area.. cant see them unless the sun hits it just right, but i know they are there and it just kinda bugs me >.<

Back