Happy b day Mrs. Phyregod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

happy birthday! and tell Phyre to be a man and carry his own damn bags of concrete mix. ;)

happy birthday! and tell Phyre to be a man and carry his own damn bags of concrete mix. ;)

i make my girlfriend do hard things sometimes, like carry the milk home cuz she needs some toughening up.

Phyre was passed the hell out in bed, with a head cold / sinus infection / blah blah.. I sleep whenever I am able to, coughing keeps me awake. The concrete was in the jeep, safe and dry and waiting until I got off my lazy ass to move them.. Mrs phyre decided to be an overachiever and move them herself. She didn't have to.

Phyre was passed the hell out in bed, with a head cold / sinus infection / blah blah.. I sleep whenever I am able to, coughing keeps me awake. The concrete was in the jeep, safe and dry and waiting until I got off my lazy ass to move them.. Mrs phyre decided to be an overachiever and move them herself. She didn't have to.
or mayb she was using it as an excuse to "work out"
to get to YOU desired weight or HER?!?!:p
just kidding

excuses excuses...... :)

Back