happy b-day steve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happy Birthday!!! Geeze... did know that you were going to be 31... interesting. Hope that you enjoy yourself today!

Thanks guys... I thought the "Fuggin prick" was my birthday thread !

I got some framed pictures from my girlfriend, went for a bike ride from 10am to 11:pm. Checked out a car and bike show, had some curb hob food and rode my frozen ass home (I was laying full on the tank, left arm wrapped around the bike to keep warm)

And I also ALMOST did a "happy birthday to me" yesterday...

I went to a bike dealer to look around. .These guys put lots of used bikes on the showroom floor. There was a 2002 Vmax, COMPLETELY carbon fiber, custom seat, indiglo gauges with 4000 miles on it on the floor ... for $6500. But then I saw the most beautiful thing I've seen in my whole life.. a 2002 Honda CBRXX Blackbird 1100.

I rode it around. I sat on it. I took photos of it. They wanted my trade for what I owe on it. It was 5500, and 2500 with my bike down. I said "Let me go have lunch. If I don't come back, you'll understand why.. If I do I'm ready to sign papers"

So I went to have lunch, got back AND IT WAS GONE.

Good thing too.. I found another blackbird in the paper with 2500 miles on it for $4000.. In black. I'll post up some pics.

And now this morning I need to drop off some parts for my shop mate, and work on my garage with my dad.

-> Steve

photo-ss-i-r20-s1-1033419_73050.10903438.main.gif

I just remembered a convo i had with b the last time he had me post that pic.

"I had to do a search for 'god complex' to get the URL for the jesus pic".

Back