happy b-day steve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is that steve in the pic?
or is this hash playing tricks on me

I'd stay away from the blackbird, they're nice but they're highway queens. I'd hate life on one of those.

happy b-day

24th is coming up for me on the fifth of july

and since i dont drink i ate a popsiccle for you

I just remembered a convo i had with b the last time he had me post that pic.

"I had to do a search for 'god complex' to get the URL for the jesus pic".

That's great. I live my life one boolean at a time.

Yeah JP... That's me :) Or it was before I shaved my hair off. My hair is getting long now at about an inch, and I need to cut it. (Helmet head)

as far as the Blackbird, that's going to be a next year thing. I'm going to start building the fund and keep my eye out for a deal when I'm ready. I wanna keep the Ninja for commutes.

I'll be taking the Ninja up to Boston in a few weeks when my sister gives birth to her 5th.

Yeah JP... That's me
smile.gif
Or it was before I shaved my hair off. My hair is getting long now at about an inch, and I need to cut it. (Helmet head)

i had my hair that long.

i miss mine but its sooo much trouble. shorter is better...

:werd:

I used to have long hair but I've been keeping mine buzzed real short recently. It's so much easier. Don't have to worry about brushing/maintaining your hair, takes me like 2 seconds to wash my hair in the shower, plus the GF loves it. :thumbsup:

edit: Oh yeah... happy belated b-day steve!

I realised that while my hair looked pretty good, when it was pulled into a tail I looked like shit. I wore my hair with two (Or up to 4) pony tails, did Sanjaya shit to it, braids, etc.. but that was just so fucking gay.

I couldn't win. I wanted to look like a man again.

You don't market yourself as a guitar player. I know those like you.

My friend couldn't get a woman for the life of him - and he is an uber-talented guitar player. He drove an S10 blazer with a V8 conversion. Cool guy, talented, but looked like an accountant. Gotta advertise the guitar.

He found Cocaine and got all the women he could handle.

That's great. I live my life one boolean at a time.

Yeah JP... That's me :) Or it was before I shaved my hair off. My hair is getting long now at about an inch, and I need to cut it. (Helmet head)

as far as the Blackbird, that's going to be a next year thing. I'm going to start building the fund and keep my eye out for a deal when I'm ready. I wanna keep the Ninja for commutes.

I'll be taking the Ninja up to Boston in a few weeks when my sister gives birth to her 5th.

dude the black bird is meant for commuting, it's a highway bike, vary large not very nimble and likes to hit 100+ mph speeds. I'd highly recommend riding on a few other random bikes before jumping on something like a black bird.

each person to their own, but IMO it's a total waste of bike. unless you're one of those guys who likes the busa and the idea of running around major highways at 150+

Yup, sports touring. That's what I want. I want it primarily because I plan on doing more long distance riding, and this thing... come on, yes it "doesn't corner" (as well as) other bikes, like the Ninja, but shit - it DOES corner. Not like I'm going after a 1987 Cadillac deville for a highway cruiser.

Now the ZX14.. that thing is a fuckin pig. This is more the equivalent of a Concours, and my friend STILL makes me look stupid on corners on his.

Back