happy Bday JDMilan "Milan"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

thats right fuckers, it's my bifday........holla at that mofo's.

and no one posted it so for that said fuck ya'll and yes I am drunk and yes I can't type well for the JD. I tailgate everything for that matter.

well I turned 25 today, hating life, but insurance rates are lower now which is always nice.

at any hoot, off to the whore houses to fuck bitrxes...hahah

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am rich,,,,,,biaaaaaaaaaaatcccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhaha, kinda..........fuck it..........

I just left my job, got an interview on wednesday, car is coming along and I want to surprise you fucks with my new ride in december, saving money, no bitch to fuck, the bottle is fun.

what else can i say, my last resort is internet fuckass dating, oh well, better than nothing :)

ah fuck it, I am tire das fuck and dont'w ant to deal wthi this shit.................

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAPPY BIRFDAY m0f0!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

ah yes the long awaited return of Milan's drunken posts :lmao:

hope ya had a great day homie

Good god man, you sound like a whino, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday yO!!!!!!!!

WoooooWoooooooooooooooooooo

ok back,

damn my eyes are glossy this morning, and yes when I drink I tend to complain about all my personal issues :)

thanks for the heads up guys:)

you talka da drunk man drunkin monkey / mad tight JDM whooping crane stylie drunk man talk! happy B day homie :beer: :woo:

yeah some did, actually TPP did but in my profile I had january instead of february for the month of my birth, that is why when the post went up I was like , "shit, where did the month go?"

so i changed it to the proper month, which is

February 17th, 1979

I was born in the mad tiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeee JjjjjjjDDDDDDMMMMMM Disco era homies...1124343

well this is the last of my drunjk posting due to my topic, and only the true hard core posteres postesl.....so fuxck yalll..

happy
B day man, get some ass.!!!!!!!!!

I though your birthday was a few weeks ago...anyways, you should feel proud...I came back JUST to say Happy Birthday :)

Nick

Thanks Nick,,,,tru HS member :) :thumbsup:

nah, my Bday was yesterday Feb 17th, somehow it was wrong due to myself not adjusting it correctly on the member page, oh well problem solved now :)

<--Milan:)

FYI : holy morning after, way too much whiskey and cigars, I smell like an retirement home and have the shits............... :thumbsdown:

Back