Happy Birfday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happy Birthday!! :)

i maked u a caek!
HomestarRunnerCake.jpg

:bday:

happy birfday y0!

trogdorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

fuckin jesus... Cookie Puss had it in for me in 1982. Where the hell did you find a high-res pic of one of those ?

Patton Oswalt's "Tom Carvel" skit has me ROLLING everytime I hear. Crying and everything, it's the funniest thing I have ever heard. You had to have grown up in the NY/NJ/CT tristate to get it.

:shrug2: so i look to wikipedia which has yet to let me down:

Cookie Puss is a character created by Carvel in the 1970s as an expansion of its line of ice cream cake characters freshly made and sold only in its stores, which also includes Hug-Me Bear and Fudgie the Whale. According to Carvel lore, Cookie Puss is a space alien (his original name was "Celestial Person" and his initials, "C.P.", later came to stand for "Cookie Puss") who was born on planet Birthday. In his television commercials, Cookie Puss has the ability to fly, though he requires a saucer-shaped spacecraft for interplanetary travel.

yeah so then i wondered, wtf is carvel? :p

i know what carvel is. we used to have one of those in town back in the 80s. they made ice cream cakes and stuff

Beastie Boys also made a song after Cookie Puss in their early years.. on "Some old bullshit"

Back