Happy Birfday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
1 member is celebrating his/her birthday today
Havok(20)

aka: AFIpunk21
aka: Nick
aka: annoying little fucker :lol:

:bday:

you fuck. lol does this mean i have to send back the 20 you sent my on my b-day???? lol

Thanks guys, I was a little wasted last night, I came home at 6 this morning, and was about to post, but I figure it would be better if I wasn't hammered.

This is great, I took my vacation, I started yesterday and don't have to go back to work until the 4th.

I feel old until I remember how old Eric is :p

Cliffs of last night :

:beer:
-_-
:wacko:

To celebrate your :bday: I will suspend your account until the 4th :)

hows that sound :)

Happy Birfday mate, here's your bacardi :beer:

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 18 2003, 12:45 PM
Thanks guys, I was a little wasted last night, I came home at 6 this morning, and was about to post, but I figure it would be better if I wasn't hammered.

This is great, I took my vacation, I started yesterday and don't have to go back to work until the 4th.

I feel old until I remember how old Eric is :p

Cliffs of last night :

-_-
:wacko:

haha sweet. You only had 5 drinks on your birthday? I got wasted the week after mine.

4 beers, 4 shots out of a vile, a jagermeister bomb, and a wonderful 151 shot. :blink:

All within about 4 and a half hours....it was like 30 degrees out and I was outside for an hour without a coat or anything on...I was feelin goooood :spin: :)

oh yeah :bday: to you :thumbsup:

happy bday man.....btw, those cliffs are the shit....wish i had a night like that...

Back