Happy Birthday 94accordh22swap !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

WOOT !

I dunno, man. I had to do something.

Been away for a few weeks, and this is just depressing.

Well, I'll be the asshole and point out that this guy hasn't been on since 06' and Cel is pulling your legs.

Drinking beer and watching VT fuck up as usual. Hopefully they can pull out a win against UNC.

I have no idea what you just typed.
I'm about to go an renew my pistol range yearly permit ($120 for 24/7/365 access with key and alarm) and now I'm making sundays "Range Day".

Then I have to find a SECOND range of some sort for archery. I'm kinda bummed out about that one. Living in PA I USED to be able to go in the woods and just plink away at cans or whatever. Now if the ranger catches ANYONE with any weapon, they have to have a hunting permit. Hunting permits should be for hunters. And it ain't duck season yet.

We aynts got no kina law in Ohyer mistuh spayse man. Cept corse whoeva smelt it dun did delt it!

FIFA13.gif

Yeah I guess the answer to that problem is don't get caught. I'm not supposed to shoot guns off my back porch, but those loud noises could have been anything officer.

heyyyy!! sorry i'm late! happy cumpleanos!

mas puto!!!

Back