happy birthday dillbeck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:dunno:
9aa2d2f620075baff921249f1a7f5650.jpg

VIP is an invite only club. mostly the OG's from back in the day, and a few newer folks who have stood out as good community members. Your harshness towards newbs keeps you out of the later.

lol fucking kidding me..... .... .. .. . . I deserve VIP by now... ive been here 7 years now im OG and ive helped MANY a greenhorns I just dont tolerate k20 head on d15 block b16 trans post/posters .... soo me here 7 years and have a 13k 79 civic build in 2 months going on and my 79 civic thread has brought and had more site traffic/views than any thread this forum has ever had .... soo again id like to ask for the VIP tag until shown that cannot handle the club, I mean if really want to not give it to me I can start using another forum to digitally back my pics/build on but im pretty loyal to this forum

your 79 civic thread isn't even in the top 10 views for auto multi media...
one day grasshopper, one day you'll get there.

no no no... hose shit @Xanatos gets Vip and I still am here without and ive posted 6X as much and been here 5 years longer like I said im going to ask 1 more time to get the VIP tag Ive earned it , sooo if dont feel I have been here long enough/proven myself ( many of you thought I would leave years ago) let me know now soo I can get my media off here and transfer it elsewhere nobody here can say I havent helped keep this page alive are you fucking kidding me my day will come @reckedracing forums are dying and this site gets less and less active by the day, but cool just let me know whats up guys

Last edited:
So now that I'm frustrated by the situation if I don't have VIP tonight than tomorrow morning I'm saving my files from here and going to another forum , it's not like I'm asking for admin power

I'm not an admin, or even a moderator here so I have absolutely no authority to help you.
Ultimatums are classic 25 year old young man ways to handle things. :thumbsup:
keep on with your temper tantrum and see where it gets you.
In a birthday thread that the site Admin started for you no less.... wow...

If you arent admin @reckedracing then dont be telling me why im not a VIP member , and im sorry its came to this but I mean but I was serious when I asked for it then I pretty much got told its not happening but hey this guy thats been here 2yr and posted 1/6th what you has got it ... I could go to a actually active forum where people actually comment/input/admire my build but im loyal to this page where even 7 years later im still getting shit on soo somebody tell me yes or no to it already soo I know if I need to start backing up my stuff for a new thread and forum bottom line ok, and yes pretty much every single active user gets a birthday thread ok... I am appreciative of the thread and birthday wishes

Last edited:
@Briansol let me know whats up its your call, ive been here too long and stuck with it to get told no over something simple like this , your call am I backing my files up or getting vip tag

tell me I dont deserve it ive went from flat brimmer self tapping screws cheapest mods possible to actually doing full builds and ive got more 72-91 honda info than pretty much all other active memebers esp in the EF/obd0/dohc dseries department

Back