happy birthday dillbeck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah. I've been here way longer than dilbeck. I've never had a B-Day thread either. And I wanna be a VIP too. Or I'm leaving.

Wait no I'm not. Cuz I don't give a fuck, and neither does anyone else.

You're probably the only guy still driving Honda's, much less building them.

Yeah. I've been here way longer than dilbeck. I've never had a B-Day thread either. And I wanna be a VIP too. Or I'm leaving.

Wait no I'm not. Cuz I don't give a fuck, and neither does anyone else.

You're probably the only guy still driving Honda's, much less building them.
lol nope I daily a ST and havent drove my honda in years now, and difference between us is I actually reply and give input to people with questions/problems even though it is being a asshole to some of the really dumb ones

Jesus Tittytwisting Christ, this is hilarious.

Um... happy birthday I guess.

Jesus Tittytwisting Christ, this is hilarious.

Um... happy birthday I guess.

Easy for you to say....youre already a VIP lol.

Seriously though, dilbeck sorta reminded me of my 14 year old getting upset over something and talking tough on Xbox live.

meh just been here since I was 18 (turned 25 thanks guys for the birthday wishes) and saw where buddy had vip status which im totally for his accord swap guide is A+ and deserving but im like yo ive also been here a long time and I have multiple active threads on completely different shiet I update often threw out the vip thing kidding but was kind of like wtf when I got shot down but it is what it is

Xantos may be newer than you and have less posts than you, but every single one of them has been positive, constructive, and helpful. Especially towards new members. He was our ONLY inductee last year and was unanimously accepted by the moderating team.

We can't say the same for you. You have been warned via PM several times to stop being mean to new members. People have pm'ed me asking why you haven't been banned yet. Your attitude has not in ANY way helped us attract new members to stay after their first posts are too 'lame' for you to respond in a way that encourages them to actually be a part of our community.

If you want VIP - EARN IT. show me that you deserve it by changing your attitude towards newbs, post thoughtful responses with details and links and supporting info. stuff like "Dude, just google it, it's been posted 1000 times you n00b" is a waste of everyone's time and you'll never be a VIP with that frame of mind.

lol its been plural months since ive been rude to a noob for dumb questions esp with the google it response but again I was rude on the danthehondaman thread but it was just a post showing all the inconsistency in what he said/posted multiple times and still think something is fishy there but made it clear I wanted him on the forum, like said it is like it is there has to be people making new post and asking questions to be able to welcome them into the community soo at this rate its looking like its not going to happen but hey I tried right because if its a "Vote in" im getting shot down from these pricks 10/10 times we forget how long and many years my threads were the butt end of jokes and page upon page of bullshit comments and shit bashing replies against me that nothing ever happened from , sooo what youre saying is my multiple frequently updated build threads and active members lounge threads dont mean shit and I have to be nice to kids asking how to put a b16 they dont have in their 95 civic or not even replying to the dumb threads doesnt get me anywhere... yea its about time to start packing up shop and find another forum

Last edited:
here ya go

VIP-bling1.png

Back