Happy Birthday to all the cool kids !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

matthew01 (37), Celerity (36), deekreeper (34), db84life (31), Vulak (31), derek4real (30), Allmotorb (28), suma23 (26), lilbad (26), jginter (25), Quatakai (25), b18JDMcivic (24)

Yay !

Wow, we're getting old.

That number is still kinda hard to swallow. I have gray hair now. And since I'm retiring, I'm talking to my wife about getting another piercing (or 8), and I keep hearing the "Mid life crisis, eh ?" crap.

At a certain age, you just can't win.

I haven't put up pics of the mustangs in a while. The weather is nice this week, I'll show up some progress pics, and pics of the 2000 Convertible.

Oh yes, I love flesh-colored cars. And red interiors. Buick Reattas used to look like the Taun-taun scene in The Empire Strikes Back. Spray some vaseline on the seats and the effect is the same.

Happy Birthday man.

Someone has to drive those cars. Might as well be our Celerity.

happy belated birthday Uncle Cel. Speaking of the Buick Regatta, some old neighbor of mine parked their really clean red one out with a FS sign on it. I hadn't seen one of those since I was a kid.

Interesting cars, RUINED by GM. It was (one of) the concept cars for the Fiero project. They put whitewalls on it, auto-tuned the radio to easy listening, and put only an auto in it.

They are quite capable cars though, and if you're looking for a couple hundred buck toy, it's an interesting find.
(And it's a Reatta.. Stupid ass name.)

It's in "grate" condition !

Yeah, that's retarded. Hey, if you're actually looking in that category, but want to get serious - the 87-92 Toronado is an awesome ride.

904,000 miles? That's got to be a typo. I mean, it does look legit besides that......

Back