happy birthday to me!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

yep....today is muh birthday...lol.....the big 16 yurrsss old....my freedom has come.....permits.......jobs.....time to get money fo my rex!!!! btw stay tuned for my rex this summer....should be a hot one :p

Happy Birthday homie. ahh i remember being 16. those were the good ol' days :mrgreen:

happy bday!

anyone else find it ironic that his name is "mr.SI" and he's just barely 16?

Happy birthday dude, Now it's time to learn first hand why Milford cops should be shot into the sun.

Quoted post[/post]]
Happy birthday dude, Now it's time to learn first hand why Milford cops should be shot into the sun.

lmfao.....oh dude i alredy know about those bastards and how sooo many times they pulled my bro over for "suspision" just because he had the hottest del sol around at that time and pullin my dad over for some hyper white signals in his teggy.....f*** ths sun shoot them outa this universe!!! lol

yup i gots that crx in my avatar.....and the car is a year older :p ...oh well....anyone do any good swaps lately besides all the friggin k-series in the rex's
:laugh:

lernt to drive first... :wink:

in 15 minutes...you'll be 16years old, and a day....woohooo...

Happy B-day kid...

now I'm starting to feel old....at least I'm 3 years older than my Z... :ph34r:

my first dl was issued 05-19-89 :ph34r:

17 years ago... :eek:

but I was driving way longer than that before my licence was issued :laugh:

I got my farmer's permit in 90. Gave it up in 91 when I moved back to CT and got my real one in 92. It was about that month that this little twirp was born.

scary

Back