HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I turn 22 today! Weeeeeeeee

Wow, thanks honda-swap members for all chipping in to get me this beautiful C5!
:ph34r:

:p

Thanks, yea it was kewl. My new springs came today. That was a kewl unexpected thing for they were scheduled to arrive a few days later.

Check this out, my grandfather decided to give me his town car! Its a 1990 town car cartier edition, top of the line thing runs awesome and looks mint. I think he said it got about 125k on it. Which worked out perfectly cause my cx needs some work and I don't have the money to invest into things i'm going to just take out when I start the project. So I guess while I pay off my debt and save up for a swap i'll be pimpin' da Lincoln!

I asked if he ever changed the timing belt and or anything he said no, so what you guys think? Any problems I should look out for? I know i'm gonna be paying a boat load for gas but I don't expect to drive this thing too much. Only thing is the driver side seat is broken. He said its the bracket or something so I gotta put a 2x4 in back of the seat or something to hold it for now. I know its got new brakes/tires and I think they came with air suspension and was serviced a few years ago. Wow this is a lot of typing, sorry i'll stop now.

Feedback commencing...

hahahaha

For the towncar, i'm unsure of the year now. Its gotta be 90-93 though.

Back