Happy Birthday!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

yes, folks... my son kyle is 6 today. :) man, i was tired as hell and sleeping at this hour 6 years ago...

now he's in school just minues away (and on the same street) from the hospital he was born at.

just wanted to dedicate a thread to him today, to say happy 6th birthday... even if he's not a posting member here. :p

happy bday yO!!

see.. all the more reason for you to move down here, so he can hang with my little brother, thats 7 :)

BAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!

happy b-day kyle.

*kyle is typing this message*

hi everybody. thank you for saying happy birthday. it is cool being six years old now.

/kyle typing

hehehehe, i told him about 'the people on hondaswap say happy birthday' he's like 'WHO?' so i showed him the thread, and he was beaming. hahaha

and anthony... he knew who you were. he said 'that's johnny lightfoot!'

Happy birthday :)

That's pretty skilled that he can type out that much at such a young age.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 2 2004, 03:30 PM
*kyle is typing this message*

and anthony... he knew who you were. he said 'that's johnny lightfoot!'
[post=385443]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lude- he doesn't have a powerwheels... but he has his own set of wrenches.... he's more of an art kid... Tsi will be the mechanic for sure. he knows the motor... he knows about vtec, he knows that when i step on the gas, and the intake screams, he calls it 'racin'!' hahahahaha

they're both very smart, and kyle has a knack for spelling, and english like i did... but i guess that's what i get with kids who can talk in complete sentences at 2 years old... and reading at 3. lol i'm in for it big time later....

Back