Happy Birthday !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

7 members are celebrating their birthday today
New2TheCarScene(20), horsekiller(21), racecarl(20), Def_Jam(23), phase_one(19), tegboi(20), jdmEM(22)

Happy birthday, Freedom fighter !

WOLVERINES !

:beer: :woo: :toot: :bdayhat: :happydance: :rockon:

:bday: :beer: :drinks_drunk:
:rainfro: :peace: :burnout: :repost: :lmao: :ji: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :rawr: :angel2: :poke: :toot: :toot: :yuck: :pie: :buyanm: :lolhammer: :imfucktard: :leet: :alien: :alcoholic: :argue: :newbie: :eek:lympics: :rofl: :shocked: :sniper: :xmas: :doh: :search: :santa3: :censored2: :censored: :cold: :diespam: :cowboy: :dj: :doh2: :drinks_drunk: :driver2: :eat: :osama: :pizza: :please: :police: :rain: :welcomeani: :couch: :wheelchair: :bdn: :deadhorse:

:shocker:

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 26 2005, 03:45 PM
TonyD ? Is that you ?
[post=560685]Quoted post[/post]​

One good shit in a birthday thread deserves another, I think.

Besides, I couldn't be TonyD. I actually use grammar. :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 26 2005, 04:43 PM
If he weren't such an asshole, maybe I would wish him happy birthday too.
[post=560684]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, :werd: gotta love the political threads.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Sep 26 2005, 09:02 PM
damn, my B-Day was yesterday and no one said anything :( :(
[post=560745]Quoted post[/post]​

i saw it, but never got around to starting a thread, soi hey, happ late b-day :)

Cheers and thanks.

I don't recall smack talking someone else's bday but to each its own.

At work, it was three of my customers' birthdays which was funny and weird at the same time. I share this day with three of my friends from highschool as well.

Oh well, I normally don't mention that its my birthday and would have forgotten if it were not for my girlfriend's constant reminder this weekend. Fuck I'm such a loser I had forgotten when I looked at my work schedule that it was my birthday today and I was working. *shrugs*

woke up
studied
went to the gym
went to work
here now.

fun day, huh?

oh hell, you're celebrating birthdays like I do now.

Quoted post[/post]]
oh hell, you're celebrating birthdays like I do now.

Eh atleast Friday night I had 12 shots and 4 beers up at Penn State University with my girlfriend and my best friend that came up...that was enough celebration to have me fucked up more than I ever have in my life and enough to make me not want to re-celebrate on saturday, sunday, or monday.

Eh... I just go shooting and try to see if I can hit 100 cups of coffee. Then I get in my car and do some sort of timed rally run.

Oh, and wrap it all up with Pizza.

Back