What did I get?

• Laptop

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 52" TV

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 50" TV

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whiterabbit06

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
VIP
So check this out, I went to my works yearly XMAS party and they were giving out a bunch of prizes. Some of which included 360's, wii's, PS3's, tv's, a cruise, time off and some cash prizes. We had it at a nice hotel downtown with a DJ and a hypnotist. Well throughout the night they were giving out prizes a few here and a few there. At the start of the night they gave away a laptop, a 52" tv and a 50" tv. Guess what I got.

hypnotized into thinking they gave a damn about you?

j/p

you prolly got a 52"er...

"when you wake up you will notice you got a 52" TV...but it's actually just a box of cracker jacks that we opened and it has a 2" screen that makes funny colors when you look thru it"......Pop corn and TV whooohoo...:p:ph34r:

I didn't get the 52", that was for volunteers. I did get the 50" though. Everyone was like I'm gonna jump you when you get out in the parking lot. Some were like "we're comming over for superbowl." The thing was is there were 6 tv's a 52" a 50" and 4 46"s.

That is SWEET! I want to know where you work at too. I've been at UPS for thirteen years and the most I have gotten for Christmas is a turkey. This year they even kicked that down a notch to a fifteen dollar grocery store gift certificate.

That is SWEET! I want to know where you work at too. I've been at UPS for thirteen years and the most I have gotten for Christmas is a turkey. This year they even kicked that down a notch to a fifteen dollar grocery store gift certificate.

lame..
go work for fedex.

I work for the USN, and no it's not the people's tax money that was used. We have fundraisers for the xmas party and other yearly events.

sweet... good thing im gonna go in the navy lol

well, in april i am anyways.. at first i wondered also where you work at, then read your latest post and i was like wow.

i want a 50" dammit!

So yea I'm pissed at this T.V., the wife and I decide to play a game. Can you guess which one? Duck Hunt on the NES. Does it play? Hell no, like one out of every 20 shots actually registers a hit. I guess it's not really a reason to be pissed but I mean damn it's Duck Hunt!

/rant

I won a Nissan jacket at my 'christmas party,' which in actuality was a nissan 370z event.

So yea I'm pissed at this T.V., the wife and I decide to play a game. Can you guess which one? Duck Hunt on the NES. Does it play? Hell no, like one out of every 20 shots actually registers a hit. I guess it's not really a reason to be pissed but I mean damn it's Duck Hunt!

/rant

Funny. Great way to flex those uber TV muscles!

Back