Happy Fathers Day!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Superwho05

Happy Fathers Day to all the proud parents out there. unfortunately Im at work, but wont be here all day. have a good day guys!!

Did anyone get any thing cool? I got a 50 dollar pre paid credit card, and the complete Rocky Set. Plus I had a kick ass breakfast made for me as well.

I got breakfast and $100 to spend on whatever.

:nutkick:I got to fix the tensioner pulley and put a new belt on my dryer, frame out my window and install my new 15100BTU (170lbs) air conditioner by myself. Oh and I found my soon to be exwife on myspace who hasn't paid child support in over a year and she has "proud parent" listed on her profile. Hell, i prolly wouldn't have it any other way

rep to the OP for reminding me to call my stepdaddio. :thumbsup:

happy father's day to you all, and happy thankgodyernotafather's day to the rest of ya.
23263410.jpg

dad wanted fence post holes dug, so we dug them

unfortunately many years ago someone thought that one of the hole lactions would make a dandy place for a fence post. We pulled piece of concrete out of the ground that was roughly 5 gallons in area :-(

but fuck you cement, I win

I got a really nice stanley ratchet and wrench set with a really nice 4drawer craftsman toolbox.

=( just need a car to use it on........

Back