HAPPY FRIDAY, FOokeRS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Thats all, its friday, and I'm ecstatic about it.

funny_owl_16.jpg

thank god...i'm counting down the 2 hours till I leave. I decided to leave early today. More time to drink.

It's friday and im still drunk from last nights ventures. I have a fucking test in a couple hours also.

oh yes...

the 5th of hennesy I took the head did me nice last night. Probably whyt I was late to work this morning also.

I'm having a hard time deciding.

E&J
Bacardi Rum (silver, the gold sucks)
Hennessey
Everclear
Aftershock
Jello shots with a cheap bottle of vodka
or a good ole 30 pack?

I got home this morning...did a powernap, got up and started to sort the garage around to get ready to rip the other half of the roof off...ran over to the neighbors garage, talked to him a little and borrowed his wheel barrowl, ad he mentioned rain for tommorrow...and I ran over to my garage...and looked up the weather forcast...and shouted Fuck real loud...so I'l start the roof on Sunday...

So I went and bought a 12 pack of Corona, 3 packs of Carlton ciggs...and got back home and started some lawn work...

Already swept all the damn acorns from the other neighbors driveway and road, raked up his front lawn, and started raking my lawn...and started making some piles...I hate these damn ACORNS...there has to be a use for them...I hope they can burn...they are going in the fire pit for a huge bonfire one of these days...along with all the wood from the roof of the garage, and other burnable crap around the house I need to get rid of.

I got about 4 huge bags of acorns already...each bag is about 120 pounds...and I bet I'll get another 3 bags today...I'll prolly sit them behind the garage...and wait 3 weeks when I can borrow the neighbors trailer to take some shit to the dump...like all the old shingles...3 layers of them bithches...7 squares worth....

But...the finish product is all that matters right now....I can't wait til I can sit back and enjoy a few beers in a nice cozy garage....

And F*ck fridays...I'm still stuck on 7 day weeks...and won't have a day off till the 12th of next month...and then is break a car day...err drifting day...and a huge party in the cozy garage...

:beer: :beer:

2 beers dead already.... :mrgreen:

watchout ladies, sperman will be inhebriated shortly...get your diaphrams!

lol...

The Halloween party is going to be bad...thats when all the chicks dress like whores..they do it for a reason. And I'm there for a similar reason,

Yup, halloween is the one night where every womens true inner whore comes out.

Good luck buddy, cause you're gonna need it!

5 Day weekend started last night for me and Today is Payday!

Back