Happy Friday the 13th!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Have fun today guys. :)

GO CRAZY!!!!! pretty normal day here yet, except for that goblin I saw drinking a 40 at lunch....

Today has been the best Friday the 13th, ever... My top ten and ten got played on the radio, i came within 2 callers of getting free beer (I normally only get a busy signal), and the lady at the gas station told me I'm a pain in the ass.

Obviously not, considering I've had a great day and it's over in an hour.

got the machete all sharpened up... jumpsuit is in the laundry now... and im cleaning my mask while looking through the forum...

should be a good night
insane12.gif

Good thing I have 10 hollow points within my reach while sitting at home. :)

You know I was wondering why the plane I'm flying on tonight is so empty...I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

Today hasnt been so bad... finally got a little bit of sleep even though I went to bed around the usual annoying 4am.
This week has felt like Friday the 13th but today seems like I caught a break for once.

mine has been pretty lame as well. went to work, gym, and now im sitting down to play some bad company 2.

on a side note, i did remember that i need to order books for school today.. i suppose thats my stroke of bad luck for this friday the 13th. :shrug2:

Back