happy halloween y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm still 20 min off but back at'cha all the same...I miss being a kid sometimes,this used to be the big night :D

i just came in a lil while ago from gaurding the hondas with my paintball gun from eggers

:lol:

Thanks!

Trick or treating vs birthday parties when you're young kind of makes you hate Halloween.

:lmao:

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 31 2003, 11:03 AM
:lol:

Thanks!

Trick or treating vs birthday parties when you're young kind of makes you hate Halloween.

:lmao:

I know all about that, my birthday was Yesterday. :)

Happy Birthday Calesta!

well, your birthday on halloween sure beats it being on christmas. that would suck, i have known a couple people people with christmas b-days. :ph34r:

Happy B-day Mike, I was wondering why you looked the way did, but being born on Halloween explains it. J/K!!! Have fun whatever you do today.

:p

Thanks Frankie! I'll probably hit up a party later tonight, finish up my grad school app right now, work on the cars some...

Well... my girlfriends uncle and aunt know of a party with a guy who owns half of DELL computers. Heard that it is in a cave or something like that, and hundreds if not thousands of people go to it. I want to go, but not without people I know, maybe you wanted to go? No big deal though, I was just planning on handing out candy anyway.

Back