Happy/Merry Christmas - What did you get thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo -

this is totally a question a girl would ask - but here goes. do you live with your 'rents? if you do, it's the curtains that gave it away. if not, wtf with those curtains?

ps nice wheel and pedals (but i like the hood best! :D)

:ph34r:

What the heck is up with hondaswappers and the lack of wall decor?

Painting? Picture? Something?

And yeah, those curtains look like loose flappy dead chick vagina lips. Just remove them. Batchelor pads are required to have nothing more than mini blinds.

Guns N Roses: Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, Chinese Democracy
Bottle of 15 yr Glen (scotch)
Oregon Ducks zipper pully
Oregon Ducks Jersey
Book
Rome: Season II
Microsoft Office: Student
Memory Foam Pillow
Flashlight

I did pretty well, wasn't expecting that

What the heck is up with hondaswappers and the lack of wall decor?

Painting? Picture? Something?

And yeah, those curtains look like loose flappy dead chick vagina lips. Just remove them. Batchelor pads are required to have nothing more than mini blinds.

i have tons of metal posters on my wall, jack daniels, captain morgan, jim beam, casablanca, wizard of oz, monster from the black lagoon and an independent three stooges movie.. cant remember the name.

Guns N Roses: Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, Chinese Democracy
Bottle of 15 yr Glen (scotch)
Oregon Ducks zipper pully
Oregon Ducks Jersey
Book
Rome: Season II
Microsoft Office: Student
Memory Foam Pillow
Flashlight

I did pretty well, wasn't expecting that

i got a flashlight in my stocking once.. HUGE disappointment. lol

Canon HG21 HD camcorder
Extended battery
Wide angle lense
Canon SD450 to replace my broken one that I liked
28" vinyl cutter
4 1TB hard drives
2 300GB Western Digital Raptor Hard Drives
Razor blades (gillette)
Candy
Food
1 T-shirt
200 bucks
Subway gift card

Twas a good one.

subway gift card? lol
is someone trying to tell you something?

and what do you need so much memory for?
4600GB.. wow.

Turbo mirage lives in the Paper Street house. That's the best angle on the place.

I got guitar hero for the PC. I love every second of it !

subway gift card? lol
is someone trying to tell you something?

and what do you need so much memory for?
4600GB.. wow.

I'm 145lbs, like i told you in your nut thread. lol no, i just like a few of their subs and for 5 bucks it's more filling than bs mcds. I still boycot the new "mc double", 1 piece of cheeze crap. Fuck them.

As for 'memory' (really hard drive space is not memory, but you understand), I filled 1TB on my server full with stuff, and since I now have a high-def video camera that just eats up space (24mb a second) I need more. And my 1TB was between 4 250GBs on raid0 so it wasn't very reliable and always scared me that I would lose everything. So now I'm doing raid 1+0 (10) giving me 2TB usable space, but a mirrored backup at all times. and the old drives are an offline backup w00t! :D
...but I need more...working on a dedicated storage system...lol

serious.. i went to mcdonalds one day, and ordered the same thing ive gotten for the past few years..(i get the same things every time at every fast food place..)
2 double cheeseburgers, no onions.
a large or small fry depending on my budget
and a large or small dr pepper depending on if i eat in or out.(i only drink soda at fast food places and with liquor)
and this fools like, well the double cheeseburgers are 1.29 now.. but the mcdouble is the same thing with only one slice of cheese.
29 cents for a slice of cheese? wow.
but yeah, subway is more filling.. i get the same thing there too(sept the fuckers stopped selling swiss :O)

im not really into videos much, except for the occasional movie.. or id probably need that much too.
i have like 17,000 songs on my harddrive.
and like 8 gigs in program installs(.exe's not including the actual programs).
lol

Yup I'm rockin 700GB of movies, 180GB of music, 150GB of program installs, and 200GB of user files.

I feel like bringing my own cheese to mcd's now...that's really the gayest increase of price I've ever experianced.

I always get the spicy italian, sandwich pepperoni and salami with lettuce tomato and mustard. simple and good.

ham and swiss son.
i actually got it from going to quiznos, but since they started toasting sandwiches at subway.
you got me beat on the gigs.. lol
you must be downloading shit like 24/7 huh?

Long time ago. That's mostly the product of 4 months downloading at 1mbps. Not too much I want to download these days. At one point I had 75,000 songs, but there was a power surge or something, catastrophic failure and lost it. sucked. I download all types music, even that I dont care for. Some people collect stamps, I like to collect music, but haven't recently lol.

serious.
i used to download music on my dads computer whenever he was gone, cuz i didnt have internet and wasnt allowed on his.
so id get as much as i could, and take his harddrive out and put it in my computer and transfer it all.
thats how i got my first 15,000.
then one day i was fucking around and i deleted all the windows stuff before i transferred all my music and lost it ALL and had to start from scratch.
i lost everything i wrote too :[

i hardly ever download music anymore, unless i hear something i really like.
i dont listen to the radio, so i dont know about new shit..

Back