Happy/Merry Christmas - What did you get thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

go thru lots of socks??
man jewelry can be watches, gold chains for the jersey boys, school rings, rims.

haha...negative. All I asked for, as far as socks were concerned, were six white ones and six black ones. I'm seriously going to shoot someone in the face with a bazooka should they try to buy me any items of clothing through the next year. haha

:lmao: That is AWESOME! You're so practical, E. hahaha If I had a spare couple of grands I'd get one.

there is no way that they could sell more that 1000 of those a year. they are completley impractical. there is a reason we have arms, you know? so we can throw things at people and/or punch them.
not to mention usual grab and touch.

i almost got knocked the fuck out with one of those devil contraptions
saw one kid get knocked off the back of a set of bleachers taking one to the chest at close range
only about 7 feet high but still a decent fall

they were also launching them over a building and people were running to grab them, one kid slid and fell and got kicked in the face

Ok. One more christmas present guys.

My dad, who is stationed in Kuwait, gave me a rolex. It just got here today.

Full size files attached for max detail.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    586 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    530.2 KB · Views: 104
How about a teeny-tiny etching of the rolex emblem in the crystal, just under the 6?

Sweeping, and yes, it's got the laser etching.

It's also got "ROLEX (crown)" running around the inside of the area perpendicular to the face. By running, I mean laser etched.

nice watch - and nice background too :D
Yeah, I figured I'd have to take a picture of something known, otherwise some people would scream fake. Sharp-eyed readers would have recognized my hands though.

Last edited:
For illustrative purposes:

I have an oyster perpetual with no frills. Only thing I don't like about it is the red second hand, as its all silver/mother of pearl.

Back