Happy New Year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Just got back from dinner at Linhs Mother's house. Had Chinese bbq pork, some not sure the name of them rolls sorta like fresh springrolls but much different, mixed with ground pork and other goodies, braised pork, some noodle dish, pork ear and pork tongue.

oxnewyear2.jpg

oxnewyear.jpg

oxnewyear1.jpg

I've had cow tongue before, something I like a lot of country boys eat. but pig ear was new to me. It was good, I liked the texture, it had a nice soft outside then a soft yet firm crunch on the inside.

Anywho, happy new year!

Last edited:
it had a nice soft outside then a soft yet firm crunch on the inside.

that crunch is cartilidge .. .. stomach turning now, thanks

yeah, i'll eat just about anything... i've had eyes before...

but i just can't get over tongue or ear or snout of hoof or cock. yes, there's places that serve bull cock. fucking nasty

yeah, i'll eat just about anything... i've had eyes before...

but i just can't get over tongue or ear or snout of hoof or cock. yes, there's places that serve bull cock. fucking nasty

blue/rocky mountain oysters.

bull balls.

Last edited:
ear is pretty common. often when they have a whole pig, they will just cut the ear off and eat it like a potato chip.

testicles and penis aren't just "rocky mountain oysters". americans deep fried it because we can't handle the steamed or boiled versions.

we had a lot of duck, bbq pork, noodles, some orange chicken and a lot of dumplings.

Back