Happy New Year!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
lAfFPNq.jpg

Kodi TV, Wine, Blazing Pellet stove and cute dogs on the couch for us tonight....not sure on the food situation

I'm chilling at home tonight with some alcohol and Netflix.

Just finished tiling my kitchen floor, finally Gonna be so much easier to keep clean now.

Happy new year!

We went to a formal dinner/dance gala at a ritzy wedding venue all inclusive w/open bar type deal.

I totally wasn't impressed, especially for the price
food was mediocre in flavor, served cold, under-cooked, the waitress was useless.
We felt rushed (they were clearing plates before we were even finished)
'premium open bar' was advertised and the only bourbon they had was jim beam. I'm not expecting top shelf, but at least have some knob creek or something.
champagne toast... was f'ing awful, and i've had some bad/cheap champagne before
they had no tv's and people were complaining about not being able to see the ball.... I don't really care but yeah...
the dj was ok... it was a mixed crowd, 20 somethings to 80 somethings, so it's tough to please everyone all the time. The 80s seemed to be the middle of the road go to so it was a lot of M Jackson type stuff, and then a club hit, and then a waltz. lol it was a bit odd.

I won't be back to that next year...

Happy New Year Ya'll....

I had one of the best years of my life in 2016 and hoping to have a better one in 2017.

Happy New Year Ya'll....

I had one of the best years of my life in 2016 and hoping to have a better one in 2017.
:thumbup:

finally! someone who isn't bitching about 2016 like it snuck in to their room fucked them in the ass and stole their teddy bear

:thumbup:

finally! someone who isn't bitching about 2016 like it snuck in to their room fucked them in the ass and stole their teddy bear
my 12/15-12/16 was pretty great as well. no complaints here.

2017 can suck a dick though. Went out NYE, had a great night. Had one beer and a giant steak. Around 2pm on the 1st started feeling a little nauseous. 3pm it started. I got some sort of flu bug and couldn't hold in any food or fluids. I'll spare you all the details, but I lost 6 pounds in 60 hours. I haven't been in that much whole body pain since I got my appendix removed. Feeling better now and finally got my pee clear again, but damn. no thank you.

That bug has been going around. 48 hours of projecting out both ends. 3 of my staff are out today. :/

fell better mang.

my daughter and i had that bug a week before christmas. was not fun
I'd rather be sick than have sick kids. It hurts watching them be in pain. it's even worse having to clean up someone else's body fluids.

Back