Happy Thanksgiving...y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Since I more than likely will not look at a computer after 430pm EST today...I wanted to wish all of you crackheads a Happy Thanksgiving...be sure to eats lots of food, and sleep alot...I'll certainly be enjoying my 4 days off from work :)

Gobble Gobble...y0! :)

Have a happy eat-until-you-pass-out-and-get-drunk-while-watching-football day....

t minus 12 minutes sux0rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: Steve

Happy Thanksgiving--Go Redskins, go Colorado!

Happy Turkey Day all!!

so...anyone gonna be brave and go shopping at your local mall on friday?? i sure as hell aint!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 26 2003, 05:24 PM
Happy Turkey Day all!!

so...anyone gonna be brave and go shopping at your local mall on friday?? i sure as hell aint!!

I have to work at the fucking pizza place Friday...Please...God...help me...

:unsure: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Nov 26 2003, 01:27 PM
:ph34r: Steve

Happy Thanksgiving--Go Redskins, go Colorado!

im flying out to Colorado to visit family, and im going to the Colorado, Nebraska, to watch Nebraska get the shit kicked out of them.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 26 2003, 02:24 PM
Happy Turkey Day all!!

Yeah, I'm going to good guys to build my father's home stereo system :D

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 26 2003, 06:24 PM
Happy Turkey Day all!!

happy T day!

Who think that the Lions will win. I am from detroit and I am routing for them to loose BIG.

I am going to target on friday. Since Eric posted that blackfriday list, they had a DVD player for like $15. Shitty quality but a dvd player non the less. Will make a good present for my brothers.

i think the dvd player you are talking about is a kawasaki... haha... i stocked some of them bitches last night... yes im a target team member

s3fc5448f3a98f.jpg

Back