Happy Thanksgiving!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny-pictures-thanksgiving-hand-turkey-cat.jpg

Cat-Turkey--34123.jpg

r_1227913727_cat-turkey-smackdown.jpg

Thanksgiving is going to slump me into a deep, deep depression.

Not so much the holiday.. actually, not thanksgiving itself at all.

I'm supposed to turn 30 tomorrow. Fucking 30. 3 fucking 0. I will have been born 3 god damn decades ago as of tomorrow.

Its not possible! I'm not 30! I reject the very idea of being 30. Thirty is old. Thirty is adult. Thirty is not a kid or a young adult.. Its a full blow adult. There is no hint of a "young" adjective that you can tag on to 30.

An adult I am not. I'm just a kid!!! I have toys, and I play! I have bigger cooler toys, but I'm still down for some lego time. What 30 year old plays with legos??

30 40 50 60 70 80 90 dead!! If I'm Lucky! You stop counting years and start counting decades at 30. Its not "oh, he's 23".. Its "he's in his 40s, 50s.." etc..

Tomorrow is too damn close for comfort. Tomorrow keeps happening and the days and years keep flying by in a blink.. Blink after blink.. They are going faster and faster and I can't put on the fucking brakes! There are no brakes! I'm flying down a hill on this crazy ass ride called life and I can't fucking stop it!

:(

On a lighter note; Im gonna wolf down some turkey tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving all. Cheer up Phyre. At least you've got a hot wife and the toys to make you forget how SO very old you are.

Thanksgiving is going to slump me into a deep, deep depression.

Not so much the holiday.. actually, not thanksgiving itself at all.

I'm supposed to turn 30 tomorrow. Fucking 30. 3 fucking 0. I will have been born 3 god damn decades ago as of tomorrow.

Its not possible! I'm not 30! I reject the very idea of being 30. Thirty is old. Thirty is adult. Thirty is not a kid or a young adult.. Its a full blow adult. There is no hint of a "young" adjective that you can tag on to 30.

An adult I am not. I'm just a kid!!! I have toys, and I play! I have bigger cooler toys, but I'm still down for some lego time. What 30 year old plays with legos??

30 40 50 60 70 80 90 dead!! If I'm Lucky! You stop counting years and start counting decades at 30. Its not "oh, he's 23".. Its "he's in his 40s, 50s.." etc..

Tomorrow is too damn close for comfort. Tomorrow keeps happening and the days and years keep flying by in a blink.. Blink after blink.. They are going faster and faster and I can't put on the fucking brakes! There are no brakes! I'm flying down a hill on this crazy ass ride called life and I can't fucking stop it!

:(
Look at it this way, in the middle ages you'd be fucking dead.

So far I will say my 30's have treated me greatly, I'm also in almost the best shape I've been in since high school

My house is gunna be packed to the brim. Im pretty sure we'll be in violation of one fire code or another.

Cant go wrong with house full of family and cheer tho.

hope you all have a great time. And don't worry about turning 30 you can call yourself well learned and demand respect from others and such! Glass half full and all that

Everyone eat a hearty meal, enjoy some family time, and raise a glass to those less fortunate.

my family is having thanksgiving at a park on the ocean, should be really nice. we do it every year. looks like it wont be windy this time for a change!

My family is spread all over the fucking world right now.

And I'm at work.

Holidays just depress me. Everyone always asks "what are you doing?" I respond "The same thing I do every week-day."

Brains for dinner Brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast Brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts

Brains are all we ever get in this rotten fuckin' place, hey hey
Brains are all we ever get why can't we have a change of pace

Brains for dinner brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast Brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts, hey hey
Why can't we have some guts, hey hey
Why can't we have some fuckin' human guts, hey hey hey hey

Back