Happy Thanksgiving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Pie. For real this time. Er'body be safe and have a good holiday. I'm in Cleveland for the day with my GF's fam.

I'm blocked in at my aunts house. No clue who half these people are. Lol

wild-turkey-distiller.jpg

Finna crack my dinner open any time now.

sitting in my apartment bored as hell. feels great to be away from family this time of year.....NOT!

Happy Turkey Day y'all!!

im celebrating Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in like 7 years. :)

was supposed to go to the 'inlaws', but the g/f is sick and her grandpa is on his 'way out' and can't be around the germs... so we just stayed home and made some spaghetii and turkey meatballs. We had turkey last weekend at our friends party anyway, so it's no big loss. and it saves me from hanging with the 'inlaws' all day. heh

charlie brown just came on.... her favorite holiday show.

so, i came to see whats going on the net

went to grandmas today. had a good time. lotta food. came home early. now just relaxing. surfing net.

I'm getting ready to drive back home from the 'inlaws.' Girlfriend doesn't feel well, looks like because the weather got really cold quickly.

Looks like we're going to hit snow on the way home too. :(

Got a "friends-giving" this weekend. Cant wait for round 2 lol.

I went to NE Ohio for the long weekend. Between 2 full coarse thanksgivings and going out every night with high school friends, I am fat and tired.

So, u guys call ur girlfriends parents in-laws like you're married? B, havent you only been with your lady a short time?

i call them by their first names... nothing more :shrug2:

Back