Happy Thanksgiving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What they all said plus one. I just got off work so I will be getting a decent check next week :mrgreen: Everyone be safe!

OOOOH, I didn't even think to drink. Why did you say that. Now I have to find an open liquor store or bar or something.

happy thanksgiving
the perfect follow up to a night of drunken debauchery, and watching midgets (well dwarves actually) beat the shit out of eachother at the bar :)

tryptophan overdose, here i come :mrgreen:

Is it possible to actually be cited with a DUI while riding a bike?

lol...

I don't want to lose my NJ license any longer then I have to though.

So I dumped the bike behind the liwour store to bring back the beer.

Ehh, I'l go back for it later.

There was know way I could ride a bike with a 30 pack. :laugh:

And it would have looked realoly bad if 5-0 rolled by.

Anyway, turkey, 30 pack to myself and TV.

Happy T-day, again.

Happy turkeyday everyone.Have fun eating lotsa food or getting drunk or w/e your doin.

After dinner at the in-law's house, I dropped off my girlfriend at our house and went to my dad's to check on the animals / house / my broken down car. So I'm there, taking care of things and I go upstairs and there is this girl sitting on their couch in her underwear.

And my brain shortcircuited.

And she jumped up "HOLY SHIT I didn't know you were here!" It was one of the girls hired to watch the house at night, and she was there all alone. She welcomed me to stay.

Mind you, my mind is still sparking and smoking. I said "No, that's ok. Just wanted to make sure things were ok" and I left.

yeaup yup yup ... getting old.

Back