Happy Thanksgiving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bet that arm tasted better than my moms cooking. 23 years and it still sucks.

Happy belated Thanksgiving....

I had a long but good one, sorry, some of ya'll seemed to have a boring holiday. I wouldn't have minded going back east but I was just too unorganized, had work and never reserved tickets, and I had no intention on driving cross country again.

Everyone got smashed at the bar on wed. for the company gathering thing and we went and hung out with some friends at my house after kept drinking and I got my lip busted boxing with these jumbo gloves, I'm a lot more out of shape then I thought, everyone ended up leaving at like 6 AM, my roomate actually stayed sober to be the DD for the night, it was a good day.

This girl dragged me to her familiy's house at like 9AM and we spent a lot of the day around them, they all had food and it was interesting to be around them to say the least.

Then we went to the football party at my bosses house, I was expecting something much different, considering how he presents himself, but it was nice, kinda a bachleor pad, beer on tap, nice pool table and obviously the TVs. I ended up getting drunk and getting hit in the face with a football.

I still feel bad cause we ditched my roomate and he doesn't know anyone near my house yet, but he's embarassing, he made a fool of himself the night before and he wasn't even drunk.

You'd actually have to know the kid to know what I'm trying to say, every high school had one, the usually fat egotistical kid that made corny ass jokes and bullshitted around a whole lot, but always seemed to take it too far trying to be accepted. For 21 he acts like he's 15 and we just couldn't bring someone like him around some of the people that we hang out with. I'm gonna try to help this kid become more socially accepted, east coast style, I'll get a picture of him it might make some of ya'll laugh, he wears this gray suit sometimes and reminds me of Jackie Gleason for some reason..

I haven't slept in days so this post is probably all messed up. I need to get some fucking sleep.

That was my holiday, I'm sure I missed parts of it.

i get another Thanksgiving today.. my mom wanted to cook, but she was outta town yesterday.. mmm.. i'm gettin hungry.. i'm sure it wont be as good as grandmas home cooking yesterday, but i'm still gonna grub it..

Back