Happy Valentine's Day Bitches. Any Plans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Snow is cockblocking me, so I will have to whack it tonight. Atleast I'll get bday ass tomorrow and then me and the wifey are going away for the weekend.

I take it you didn't feel like shoveling off the driveway like you were told.

jp.

Dinner went well.

I'm just hoping she comes over after her kick boxing class. Moves are going to be made. And a movie will be played in the background.

Oh I won't be having sex. Unforunately it'll be in the bigscreen room, and well my roomies will probably wander in like every 10 minutes to sneak a peak.

I got kicked out of the living room(has the 60" in it to watch departed on) already because my roommate's scene partner is here. FUCK THIS. She hasn't called yet either.

Lay the pipe. Ehh. Never heard of that. And don't know. We'll see how she is feeling me....

Went to bed alone. I have no game.

i made spaghetti, got laid, and she ditched me by 9:30 because "she has homework". this wasn't the first time we hooked up though. i think we are technically "seeing each other". oh well, at least this time i know it wasn't because i gave her shitty sex. nothing makes you feel more like a man than a tiny asian girl.

4pm yesterday, after plowing since 6am, got some flowers, a stupid bear and some chocolates
v-day sucks ass

Back