Happy with my new phone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Penny spent = Penny not saved for another bike

Steve, ill sell you a cingular blackberry 7100g with charger for 50 bucks +shipping. It has been used for 2 years so it is not flawless, but definatly a solid phone. Plus i even upgraded it to 4.1 firmware so you get predictive text :)

My phone looks like this...

7100X.JPG

It has the layout of a basic keyboard, and with the amount of texting and emailing i do... i caught on in about an hour.

Bike = Motorcycle. If you're buying motorcycles like that, lemme know !

Last October I bought a Honda CB900F Super Sport, last week I bought a GS 1000, and my buddy is going to sell me his 2003 GSXR 600 when I get paid on the 31st...My new interest is the motorcycles...

Holy shit Walter, when did you become cool ?

How the fuck are these coming back with you ? And do you really need all those sport bikes ?!

Some of the guys that belong to the car club I'm in started riding bikes...I felt left out, so I borrowed my buddies bike and got my license. I have ridden before, but was never licensed. After that, I found my Honda, and liked it. The GS1000 was only $600 and needed nothing, and it's in mint condition...I'll post pictures when I get some taken. And the GSXR is for the track...Reno/Fernley Raceway is only about 30-40 minutes from my house, and they have the open test and tunes all the time.

I prefer the bikes over cars now. And the weather here allows me to ride about 10 out of the 12 months...It's cheaper on gas, insurance, and maintenance is cheaper as well.

As far as bringing them all back, I've got to save up money before I can move back. My roommate just got a job a few weeks ago after sitting on his ass since October, so everything I had saved to move back east went towards bills. Now that he can contribute his portion, I have some money for myself now. So I am going to have fun for a few months and see what happens from there. More than likely I will end up selling at least one if not two of them before I move back--I just don't know when that will happen.

I wouldn't consider all of them sports bikes. The GS1000 is more of a cruiser with a boatload of power, and the Honda is a comfortable bike to go on long trips with. It's maneuverable, seats more like a cruiser, but it's got a ton of power to keep up with some of the street bikes out there. The only one I would really consider a sports bike is the GSXR...but I won't be riding that one very often. I can handle power, but for some reason, the GSXR demands the respect it deserves...and I give it just that.

There's a picture of my Honda on my MySpace page...feel free to check it out.

Last edited:
Back