Hard as *

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xaero3953

Rest In Peace
I tried searching, but found no results for this puzzle thing...It's really quite hard, but entertaining, you just have to click on sh*t, but in the right order at the exact time...

Hapland 2

If it's a repost, too bad...

You have to light the two torches, to light them you have to get a guy to walk throught the door under them.

yea i've played it, can't remember if it was from a link here though. it frustrates the shit out of me, so i can't finish it.

holy good god, xaero, you are my worst enemy....i forgot to turn the water on for the blob 3 times and then when i finally did it i crashed the jeep...took me over an hour, and i still got work in the morning. grrrrr

That game is freaking hard, me and two of my buddies played it for about 2 hours. There are even walk throughs for it haha.

i played that gamea few months back for days... i finally got it after day 3.

yea i played it awhile back too, i never could get it..
after one hour of no real progress.. i give up at most everything. :p

wow you suck

i dont even understand what to do, yet ive been messing with it for an hour

I can't seem to figure out how to move/burn/blow up/whatever the banner. I have a suspicion that it has something to do with the moth.

And I have yet to figure out why the hell the window opens and what the doorbell is for.

There is ALOT of shit in this little game.

I can't figure out how to do ANYTHING. But I blew up a man, and his blood is all over the flag....WTF?

Ok, I got the bird to move the 3 round things to the top of the roof on the right side. The blob thing with one eye swallowed my guy. Then he ended up on the left side of the screen....

I figured everything out, but I can't time the fucking truck/spike thing right and keep blowing the fucking thing up. I'm about to give up. It takes too much work to get to the truck, I've done it like 5 times now and it keeps blowing up. GARUYAHAAAAFARARARRRAAARRRGH!

Back