hard to find parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

86 prelude

i just bought an 86 prelude 2.0 si and wanted to know if any one knew where to get body kits / lowering springs/ turbos/ superchargers/and any thing else under the hood​

Welcome to the site. You are going to have some problems findings aftermarket parts for that car, as it didn't have the following civics and intgras had. I would steer clear from the body kits, most people aren't much into body kits so you might not have a lot of luck with that and it will be hard to find for a lower produced 25 year old car.
Get new struts with the lowering springs and go for handling. Function over fashion.

Yeah, I don't think you'd be able to find a body kit for it even if you wanted to. They barely made any body kits for the 88-91 models, so the older models probably have nothing available at this point.

Yeah, honestly this car isn't really the most tuner friendly. I would think about selling it and looking for a Civic or Integra instead...

Back