Harley Pride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
hdpride.jpg

The Harley 10 Commandments

1. The one true American-made motorcycle is the Harley Davidson, and thou shalt not put no other motorcycles before it.

2. Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the God of Chrome; for, lo, he is a false god and will not get thy butt home.

3. Honor thy authorized dealers and the motorcycles they sell, that thy days may be long and fruitful in the land of Harley.

4. Remember the weekend, and keep it open. For it is written, five days shalt thou labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy Harley, drink beer, and have some FUN.

5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Harley, nor her manservant, nor her maidservant, nor her ox, nor her cute little butt.

6. From the throne of thine Harley, thou shalt not stoop to wave at sinners who ride Japanese bikes, for they are known to be the handiwork of the devil.

7. Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother Harley rider who is in mechanical distress.

8. Thou shalt not pose. Verily, I say unto you, it is easier for a poser to pass his platinum credit card through the eye of a needle than to enter into the true fellowship of Harley-Davidson heaven.

9. When riding thy Harley on the Road of Life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.

10. Park not thy Harley in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden. Ride thy Harley with thy Harley brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road and the wind.

welp jeff.....

you just won the award

what award??????

gayestmemberever.jpg

:ghey: :this one is:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I Was waiting for that long ass GIF to make its triumphant return...and wtf is up with the homo post?

I do have to say atlest I don't drive some cheap ass honda =)~

Back