Harness Bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

does anyone know where i can buy a sparco harness bar for a 96 civic? i know they make them but sparco doesn't let you buy them off of their website. if you know of any sites link it up

if everyone wanted to use a search engine do you tihk there would be a need for this forum at all?

if everyone wanted to use a search engine do you tihk there would be a need for this forum at all?
yes i do think this forum would be here... if you look, about 75% of the questions asked here are about engines, turbos, and different how-to's. then you have people that ask about stuff that they can't find AFTER they have searched for a while...and like i said it took me two minutes to find what the guy was looking for.

hey dont jump my ass, i was asking if you knew of any off the top of your head. i wasn't asking you to do a search for me, and yes i know i could search it and find it but i figured that since i am on this forum i might as well make use of it and ask.

sorry...but there's the link. hope it helped.

Back