Harness plug?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThatNinja

So the Civic wire harness is one chunk that plugs into the ECU and runs through a hole in the firewall. And the Integra harness has a plug after the ECU that goes to the chunk that has all the plugs for the motor and such, correct?
The harness that came in the Civic is to short on some wires to reach where they need to go, could I find the section of harness that attaches the engine chunk to the ECU chunk and make life a bit easier on this?

Even as far as aesthetics goes the DC harness looks better IMO.

Thx in advance

I am kinda confused on what you are asking. You want to replace your engine harness with one from an integra? What motor?What year is your car and what year are you taking the harness from? You can also just add wire to the harness to make it longer i would just make sure to solder and heat shrink it.

Its a 96 civic and a 97 b18b.
Im looking for the easiest way to make either of the two engine harness I have work properly.
I dont really have the time to extend and move wires around the harness to make it work :/

Back