harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hb90racer

ok so i got my conversion harness and it came with dick instructions that arnt worth a damm so i turn to u guys the instructions show me what 9 wires go to but there is 12 total .and what about my injectors what about the wires for the cylinder position sensor,what does the other 4 go to PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE if someone would scan a copy of there instructions and post :worthy:

if you can't read the instructions then maybe you shouldn't be doing the swap. i'm not trying to be a bitch, but, seriously... the ones i got were pretty straight forward...

it looks like a mess when you first get into it, but trust me, it makes perfect sense.

did you get your harness from JKobd?

ok like i said that the instructions dont tell me shit !!!i said that there is 12 wires coming out of the pigtal and it only tells me what 9 of them go to and are the injectors already switched over or what

Originally posted by hb90racer@Jan 29 2005, 05:58 PM
ok like i said that the instructions dont tell me shit !!!i said that there is 12 wires coming out of the pigtal and it only tells me what 9 of them go to and are the injectors already switched over or what
[post=453187]Quoted post[/post]​

can nobody scan a copy of the instructions???????

Back