Harold & Kumar 2 (R-rated preview) *NWS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe you just need to smoke an ounce before watching the movies

I enjoyed Napolean Dynamite

when i first watched that i thought it was retarded.. then i watched it for a second time and thought it was hilarious and still do.. a buddy of mine thought Grandmas Boy was stupid at first.. watched it a second time and loved it..

A lot of these ethnically charged movies have been playing the SAME joke, ad nauseam. Where they portray white men as redneck "aYUT" types that totally despise other nationalities.

I totally despise most races and nationalities, and I'm not an "aYUT" type of redneck.

If you didn't find Grandma's Boy funny, check your sense of humor.

Thats up there with the likes of Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Wedding Crashers, Old School, etc.

I enjoyed Napolean Dynamite :shrug2:
I liked it the first time. Then I went on a vacation with a bunch of my friends to a ski resort, and they had an obsession with it, by the end I hated the movie with a passion. That was like 2 years ago this winter I believe, (it just came out on dvd,) and found my mom watching it the other night, the scene where he's dancing on stage, and I almost died laughing again.
[robotvoice]Adios turd nuggets[/robotvoice]
[robotvoice]You can't see me[/robotvoice]

Back