hartford racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just wondering if anybody has went up to hartford and seen any street racing? last year i heard that there were a lot of cars up there. i just want to go check it out. so if any one needs a passenger im game

its pretty dangerous up there
ive been there on a few occasions
there are a FUCK LOAD of people out there
its all a big clusterfuck of cars and people
cars are racing with people standing less than 2 feet off the side of the road
the cops are breaking it up all the time
so then you have 300+ people running in all directions with cars taking off in all directions
2 weeks ago when i was up there there was a shooting less than a block away (not related to the racing but still a little too close for comfort)
cops are starting to crack down on it pretty hard (tickets, impounding cars, etc)
last year someone died up there (hit by a car i believe)
theres some pretty shady motherfuckers up there so i wouldnt suggest going alone, and definatly dont go straight home afterwards

theres better places to go to catch some racing (less hot, less shady, more organized, etc)

ok, im about 15 miles away from hartford. and the only street racing is done with 1hp, not 200+...and with hartfords population of 16. you figure what 1, maybe 2 people that street race out of the 16. i think they might know who will win...serisouly, come over to niles, or warren. fastest car out here is a 11.4second grand prix, and a 20psi pounding civic....

Back